SHIPPING, RETURNS + T&C'S
SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
We offer free shipping for orders within Australia.
All domestic orders will be sent via courier. Please note we require a signature on delivery so unfortunately we are unable to send to post office boxes.
We dispatch orders on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Please kindly allow up to 2 working days for orders to be processed. Delivery can take 1 – 5 business days depending on your location.
International orders up to 1kg are shipped at a flat rate of $35.00 per order. For bulk orders please contact email@example.com for shipping estimates. International orders ship via the most cost effective means (either Australia Post, TNT or DHL). Estimated delivery time for international orders is 5 to 10 working days.
We ship our products from Australia. You may have to pay import duties, customs and local sales taxes to release your delivery. Please check with your local customs office as customs policies vary by country. We currently ship to the following countries:
Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, New Zealand, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, United States.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with your tracking number so that you can keep up to date with its progress.
TITLE & RISK
We remain the owner of the items we supply to you until you have paid in full all amounts that you owe us. The items are at your risk as soon as they leave our premises for delivery to you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Our returns and exchange policy is only applicable to products purchased from the Anouk Gania online store.
1. We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 7 days (inform us within 7 days via firstname.lastname@example.org). Please allow us up to 7 working days to process your return or exchange.
2. Refunds may take up to 5 working days depending on your bank. Unfortunately we cannot refund the cost of returning products to us.
3. Exchanges are subject to product availability. If you are within Australia, we will cover the cost of sending the new item to you but the shipping of the goods back to us will be paid by you. If you are outside of Australia, we are unable to cover the cost of shipping your exchanged items to you – this will be paid by you (flat international shipping rate of $35).
4. Please make sure sufficient care is taken in protecting the items during the return as we will not be able to refund or exchange items received broken.
5. All items must be returned unused, unaltered and in their original packaging.
Please email email@example.com for our returns address.
This website is owned and operated by MARIA KAMBOURAKIS (ABN 82 039 306 976), trading as ANOUK GANIA.
The ANOUK GANIA ("ANOUK GANIA" "we" "us") website(s) (our "Site") and related services are available to you in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. You agree to these terms and conditions by using this website.
We reserve the right to alter and change these terms and conditions which will be effective immediately upon publication on this website.
While placing an order with us, you will be providing us with personal information. This will be kept strictly secured. Under no circumstances will we pass/sell/swap any of your personal details with anyone. We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with new product launch or sale events and to personalize your shopping experience with us.
PAYMENTS & SECURITY
We accept Visa and Mastercard. All payments are processed through Stripe Payments Australia Pty Ltd, which is a technical service provider and agent of National Australia Bank Limited.
All orders are charged in AUD$. If ordering from international destinations you may incur foreign currency charges from your bank. Anouk Gania has no control over this, please contact your bank to learn about these fees.
We use the latest 256-bit SSL encryption technology. We do not record your credit card details.
IMAGE & REPRESENTATION
All of our products are handmade which means that there will be size and colour variations from one item to another. We take no responsibility if individual products happen to be different to how they look on our website. Any slight imperfections or variations are part of charm that makes handmade products so special!